Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Hush!!! I'm watching a play!

Its amazing...I have actually found time to write my blog almost within a week of the last post!  Not that I have that much to write about this time....you will be pleased to hear!!

So, like I said in my last blog, Peter is currently appearing in Eastern Angles latest production Bentwater Roads at the Hush House (yeah thanks I know, great play on words for the title...I thank you!).  So, as you do, I gate crashed the first preview / press night and I have to say I had a great night.  The show is brilliant and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.  I know you probably assume I would say that because i have a friend in it...but you ask people that know me...that doesn't happen...I am probably one of the most critical audience members around.....hmm....maybe there is a future career there as a critic!  I'll have to think about that one...so if you ever need a play reviewing feel free to give me a shout!  (although I may not just say nice things!)  Anyway, back to Bentwater Roads, its running until the 18th July and from what I hear it is selling out fast...so make sure you grab your tickets while you can.  Oh and just in case you didn't believe me click on THIS LINK to read various reviews....all good I might add!


Photo of the cast of Bentwater Roads By Mike Kwasniak

So what else have I been up to??  Well over the weekend I spend a great afternoon on the Saturday with some friends having a lunch time picnic.  I would love to be able to tell you were we went but, to be honest I have no idea whatsoever!  And no that's not due to a large intake of alcohol.....I just know it was in the countryside somewhere outside of Norwich!  Yeah I know, obvious place to have a picnic, the countryside.  (Due to several requests....don't you love friends) I feel I have to add to the fact that during the day in the sun we had two dogs to occupy, bless them.... which involved mostly throwing a tennis ball around...  However, we also (cunningly I might add) found a new use for a cake tin lid and re-invented the Frisbee...although its probably slightly difficult to play Frisbee when you picnic on a steep bank with the wind gusting across it....oh well...it still worked....sort of!

Then Sunday this weekend I spent most of the day filming a small section Darksiders for Danny Cotton.  As a reward for spending a baking hot day in a black suit in the sunshine we decided to head to the pub for a rewarding pint.....I blame Danny for this but all of a sudden I ordered  what can only be described as a heart attack in a bowl....oh well....it was definitely worth the pain in the future! Yum!!!


Coming up this weekend I will be spending Saturday at the Barford Festival and on the Sunday at the Norwich Lanes carnival selling coffee....so if you are around come for a coffee....

Catch up with you all soon.

David Blood

info@davidblood.co.uk
http://www.davidblood.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. The picnic was in Braydeston, near the church... Can't believe you forgot, or that you didn't mention the ball or the cake-tin-lid frisbee!

    ReplyDelete