Search This Blog

Friday 4 June 2010

And counting......

Well blog number 3...here goes.....(don't worry I'll stop counting before long!)

So its been another couple of weeks since the last blog I wrote in comparison to the last one its been relatively quiet!  Well sort of.

The Headless Teddy Coffee cart was out last weekend at Helmingham Hall for the plant heritage day....in what turned out to be a very busy and sunny day for us!  Particularly helped by the on site cafe's coffee machine blowing up half way though the day due to the demand...great news i hear you say!?  Well yes obviously, although I was in a constant battle with the coffee machine to ensure we had enough steam pressure to create the lovely foam for the cappuccinos.  No coffee on this weekend....but this is my one and only weekend away from the coffee for a few weeks...best make the most of it.....probably end up doing chores and other equally dull jobs that have been put on hold for a while!


I believe the students I filmed with the other week all get their results through today...so good luck to them all.  I'll put any links up for any of the finished films if they end up on you tube....

I am in the process of creating a monthly newsletter type thing, which will include updates / photos on all projects I am involved in, film / theatre reviews, and anything else that you might want me to cover....eventually i would like to include interviews from other actors in the area and further afield.  If this sounds like you bag and would like to sign up please go HERE!  I want to make it as much for you as anything else.

The tour dates and venues are slowly coming together for MEUTRE, MYSTÈRE ET MUTILATION and I'll hopefully be able to let you know the full schedule once it is completed.....it is even going to include a trip to Portsmouth for two nights in a new venue owned by Groundlings Theatre - The Old Benny.

Anyway, that is all for now.  Speak to you soon.

David

http://www.davidblood.co.uk/
info@davidbood.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment